Friday, September 14, 2007

Next Week's Make and Take

Hi friends... Mom is getting ready for her trip to the coast and we are doing everything we can to help her. Peachy cleaned stuff off the counter and has almost single-pawdley cleaned off the back table. He can't figure out why Mom keeps picking things up and putting them back. I thought I'd give you a glimpse of next week's make and take project. Remember, you can come in any time Monday through Friday and make this cute reindeer card. Boy would I have fun trying to catch one of those birds sitting in his antlers! Auntie Melissa will be taking care of the store, and Mom will be back Wednesday, so stop by any time. I told Mom if she takes some nice photos on her weekend away, she could post them here......we'll see if she can figure it out!
Until next time...Hugs and Purrs from Peachy and Mittens!

PS..I shouldn't have made fun of Mom's computer abilities,,,as you can tell, I couldn't get the photo to post.....trust me, the card is cute!

No comments: